The initiatives of Luntiang Pilipinas would not have been accomplished and successful if not for the valuable support and assistance of our partner institutions:
- National Youth Commission
- Department of Education
- Board of Investments
- Philippine Economic Zone Authority
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Bureau of Plant Industry – Department of Agriculture
- Liga ng mga Barangay National
- National Parks Development Committee
- De La Salle University
- University of the Philippines, Los Banos, Laguna
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines
- Assumption College, Antipolo
- Cavite State University
- Ateneo De Manila University
- Far Eastern University
- National Defense College of the Philippines
- Don Mariano Marcos Memorial State University
- Habitat for Humanity Philippines Foundation
- World Agroforestry
- Haribon Foundation
CORPORATIONS AND PRIVATE BUSINESSES
- Rustan’s Marketing Corporation
- Toyota Motors Phils. Foundation
- Embassy of New Zealand
- Puso ng Siemens Foundation
- Max’s Restaurant
- Plastimer Industrial Corporation
- Bayer Philippines
- S & R Price
- San Miguel Corporation
- Coca-Cola Exports Corp.
- Caltex (Phils.)
- Tetra Pak (Phils.) Ltd. Co.
- Manila North Tollways Corp.
- Philippine National Construction Corporation
- South Luzon Tollway Corporation
- Phil. Business for Social Progress
- Metro Bank Foundation
- Shell Foundation
- Shell Phil. Petroleum Corp.
- Petron Corporation
- Phil. Wood Prod. Assoc. Inc.
- FF Cruz & Co. Inc.
- Management Association of the Philippines Agribusiness and Countryside Development Foundation
- Philippine Trade Foundation Inc.
- Intel Philippines